INNIS ARDEN BOARD MEETING
March 15, 2016
7:00-7:05 Approve meeting Agenda approve minutes of February meeting
- Thank you to the Activities Committee on behalf of the Board
- Request motion to hold Executive Session to review legal matters April 27th 2016
- Review of Active Compliance Cases
- Request motion to hold Compliance hearing for Wu Property – 915 NW Richmond Beach Rd.
7:15-7:25 Vice President/Legal affairs
- Reddit update
- Motion for executive session
7:25-7:35 Building and Remodels
- Borromeo: 17757 14th Ave NW – Garage Addition
- Ward: 17425 14th Ave NW – Site Improvement Update
Upcoming April Remodels:
- Davies: 1045 NW Innis Arden Drive – Deck Addition
- Lee: 18321 Ridgefield Road NW – Tear Down/Rebuild
- Svino: 16905 13th NW – Garden Gazebo
- Wetstone: 826 NW 180th St – Addition/Deck
- Update on Association Dues
- Innis Arden Club Reserve Account Discussion
- Northwest Neighbors Network (nonprofit to help elderly)
- Gail Schwarz
- Election committee update
- Motion to move the April Board meeting to April 19th
- Clubhouse rental report
- Clubhouse maintenance update
- Completion of the entrance project.
- Standing water by clubhouse.
- The Council of Neighborhoods would like to have its annual Leaders’ Picnic
on August 10 in the early evening on the Innis Arden grounds.
- Goal for green grass this Spring/Summer at the clubhouse.
- Reserve Report
- ROW replanting update
- Review of Wine Tasting and Rummage Sale
- Upcoming Activities
8:40-8:50 Community Comments
8:50-9:00 Executive Session