Elected in 2022 for a three-year term.
- Responsible for conducting the monthly meetings of the Innis Arden Board
- Assures that there is an agenda prepared and followed for the meeting and that the meeting is conducted in a timely manner
- Receives and responds to correspondences addressed to the club
- Keeps Board members informed of current events of interest to the Board
- Responsible for maintaining the official records of correspondences for the Board and the records of the various committees of the Board
- Responsible for representing the club to include: the broader community, city officials, lawyer contacts, insurance agents and signing documents issued by the Board
BUILDING & REMODEL
Elected in 2022 for a three-year term.
- Provides for and reviews with current and prospective residents Building and Remodel Guidelines as set forth by the Innis Arden Board of Directors and the Restrictive Mutual Easements and answers inquiries regarding the same.
- Reviews plans and examines site and staking of plans with proponents of remodel or new construction and/or their representative (architect, contractor).
- Coordinates with proponents, affected neighbors, and other Board members to review plans and staking prior to Board meeting at which proposal is to be considered.
- Informs proponents in writing of Board decision.
- Other duties as requested.
CLUBHOUSE & GROUNDS
Elected in 2021 for a three-year term.
- Responsible for keeping the clubhouse building in good condition.
- Makes recommendations to the Board regarding rental rates.
- Gets bids from firms for maintenance/remodel work.
- Makes recommendations to the Board regarding maintenance/remodel work.
- Hires and trains clubhouse manager.
- Supervises clubhouse manager.
- Prepares monthly income/expenses statements for a treasurer.
- The tennis courts
- The playground
- The green space around the club
- The front entrance at Richmond Beach Road and 8th Ave NW
- The back entrances
- The triangles at Springdale/Ridgefield and Springdale
Elected in 2020 for a three-year term.
- Manage our seven Reserve tracts as prescribed in the Restrictive Mutual Easements
- Developing plans for view restoration
- Maintaining trails and previous plantings
- Promoting soil stability
- Enhancing the Reserves to serve the enjoyment of the community
- Coordinating Reserve activities with the city of Shoreline
Elected in 2023 for a three-year term.
- Takes and distributes the minutes for Board meetings
- Prepares an announcement for the December Bulletin regarding the annual meeting and provides information on voting procedures
- Prepares for the annual meeting
- Supervises elections of Board of Directors
- Shares in the general work of the Board
- Assumes and tasks that the Board may assign
- Works with the Property Manager to make certain bills are paid in a timely manner
- Reviews and forwards bank statements to Property Manager
- Reviews financial reports that are prepared by the Property Manager
- Provides copies of financial reports prepared by Property Manager to the Board at the monthly meeting
- Reports unusual or significant financial information to the Board
- Informs Property Manager to mail dues statements and record receipt of dues and deposits
- Provides a list of non-dues paying members to the Swim Club Chairperson
- Arranges for an annual audit of books and federal tax return
- Co-ordinates the filing of property liens and collection activity for non-payment of dues
- On an annual basis, arranges for a cash reserve study
- Helps the Board prepare annual budget at the November meeting to be sent to shareholders
Elected in 2023 for a one-year term.
- Report to the Board and community about activities, planning, financing, impact, benefits problems etc.
- Report to the Board and community regarding projects which the Activity Committee is undertaking independently.
- Serve as liaison between the Innis Arden Board and Activities Committee with respect to community improvement projects which are planned and or financed jointly