BrewFest is Saturday!!
Hey BrewFesters!! BrewFest is almost here! Will we see you on Saturday?
Saturday, Aug. 10, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Innis Arden Clubhouse, 1430 NW 188th Street
Admission includes food, live music from the Mark DeFresne Band, a 5-oz tasting glass and 12 tasting tokens for some of the finest craft beers around. Proceeds benefit Shoreline neighborhood associations of Hillwood, Innis Arden, Richmond Beach, and Richmond Highlands plus this year’s charity— The North Urban Human Services Alliance (NUHSA).
Early bird pricing has ended, but you can still score tickets at the regular price.
Regular: $35 individual $60/couple, $25 designated driver
Day of (at the door): $40
Substantial food is included! There are no outside food sales at our event.
Tickets are available at Beach House Greetings (626 NW Richmond Beach Road) and online.
Can you volunteer?
There are spots still available!!
And a two-hour shift earns you a free ticket!
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password onSignUp.com.
Volunteers can contact Lisa Surowiec (email@example.com) or Lynnea Jardin (lynnea@
The Silent Auction Will Be Back!!
Except perhaps to score a tshirt, the ONLY reason to bring a credit card, cash or check is to go home with one (or more) amazing collectibles! Thanks to Mike Brown Productions for this part of the event, which will directly fund our charity this year, North Urban Human Services Alliance (NUHSA). A partial list of Mike’s offerings are on the website!
Brewers On Board!
American Brewing Company
Bad Jimmy’s Brewing Co.
Elliott Bay Brewing Company
Hemlock State Brewing
Monka Brewing Co.
North Sound Brewing
Ram, The – Northgate
Salish Sea Brewing
Watts Brewing Company
…and we know what they’re pouring! Visit the Facebook page or website to find out what amazing brews you’ll have to choose from on Saturday.
10. Pretzel necklaces. Just because kids can’t come doesn’t mean you have to accessorize like a grownup. Wearing snacks around your neck is totally fashion forward here.
9. T-Shirts are back. We will have a limited number of tshirts available for sale; if you have started a collection, you’ll definitely want this one!
8. The silent auction. Mike Brown Productions is back with some fantastic stuff. One of only two reasons to bring extra funds. Go home with something, knowing that all proceeds go directly to NUHSA.
7. Live music. The best parties have real musicians providing the soundtrack to your day. We are excited to bring you The Mark DeFresne Band to round out your BrewFest.
6. Happy people. We’ve put in our order for sunshine, but even with our first rain last year, people had a blast. What could be better than friends and neighbors on a Saturday afternoon, experiencing great beer, good food, and live music together. If you’re not smiling, we’re very, very concerned about you.
5. Supporting neighborhoods. This event seeds next year’s event, but also supports the four 4-corners neighborhoods. And a charity (the North Urban Human Services Alliance this year).
4. You get to vote, and it’s not political! Use colorful stickers instead of filling in circles, and talk up your favorite tastes to other BrewFesters! Influence rules!! Trophies go to brewers who run out of a beer first and have the most tokens, but the Golden Growler goes to the brewer who brings the Crowd Favorite. And none of that pesky waiting-for-returns… the Growler is awarded that night. Show your favorite brewer some love!
3. It’s an all-inclusive ticket. A mere $35 gets you everything (drinks, food, AND entertainment) except auction items and tshirts, which means you don’t have to shell out money at Taco Time on the way home, unless you promised your kids (or your dog) you would. .
2. No lines. This is the most intimate, lovely, local beer tasting event you will ever attend. Contrary to other, larger beer festivals, the 4-Corners BrewFest stays small. That means you can not only get served quickly, but you can also get to know who’s pouring!
1. The Brewers and Their Beer! 192 Brewing, American Brewing Company, Bad Jimmy’s Brewing Co., Diamond Knot, Downpour Brewing, Elliott Bay Brewing Company, Gallaghers’ Where-U-Brew, Georgetown Brewing, Hellbent Brewing, Hemlock State Brewing, Monka Brewing Co., North Sound Brewing, Ram, The – Northgate, Salish Sea Brewing, Schilling Cider, Watts Brewing Company… We love their support and we love their brews!